An article that recently appeared in HuffPost Parents entitled “The Most Important 10 Minutes of a Child’s Day” triggered my own thoughts about supporting our children’s emotional well-being. The suggestions of the author, Kenneth Barish, Ph.D., a clinical associate professor of psychology at Weill Medical College, Cornell University, were simple, yet very meaningful.
Welcome To My Blog
My name is Susan Ingram. I’ve chosen to focus my work in the areas of mediation and coaching because of their potential to help clients make decisive, constructive changes in their lives. My writings here will encompass topics not only related to mediation and coaching, but to the many issues that impact our lives in general. I welcome you to join me in this adventure, and to share your comments as well. For more information about me, [click here].
Join My Mailing ListFor Email Newsletters you can trust
Recent Blog Articles
- Creating Daily “Listening Time” with Your Child
- Mediation: Balancing Self-Determination and the Law
- What’s “Fairness” Got to Do with It?
- What’s the Difference Between Empathy and Sympathy?
- “AND” – One Little Word that Can Make a Big Difference
- 6 Tips for Resolving Conflicts
- The Many Faces of Mediation: Elder Parents & Adult Siblings
- The Many Faces of Mediation: Family Businesses
- The Many Faces of Mediation: Couples and Families
- Insights from a Dispute Resolution Pro
Categories of Blog Articles