- Dividing the funds in their retirement accounts
- Sharing parenting time with their children
- Paying child support and other expenses for the children
- Keeping the marital home or selling it
- Paying maintenance (alimony) to a spouse
- Filing for divorce immediately, or waiting for a period of time
Welcome To My Blog
My name is Susan Ingram. I’ve chosen to focus my work in the areas of mediation and coaching because of their potential to help clients make decisive, constructive changes in their lives. My writings here will encompass topics not only related to mediation and coaching, but to the many issues that impact our lives in general. I welcome you to join me in this adventure, and to share your comments as well. For more information about me, [click here].
Join My Mailing ListFor Email Newsletters you can trust
Recent Blog Articles
- Divorce Mediation: Putting Together the Pieces of a Puzzle
- Putting Post-Divorce Mediation to Good Use
- Finding the Parenting Plan That Is the “Right Fit”
- Common Bonds Between Mediation and Hostage Negotiation
- Thoughts on Thanksgiving and Gratitude
- Children and Chronic Illness: Type 1 Diabetes
- Curls of Wisdom: Trusting in the Process
- Can Conflict Be Viewed as an Opportunity?
- Co-Parenting vs. Parallel Parenting: Which Approach Is Best for Your Family?
- Divorcing Couples and the Parenting Plan Balancing Act
- Why Isn’t Divorce Mediation More Popular?
- What’s So Special About a Roundabout?
- Are You Really Listening?
- Mediation and the Decision to Separate or Divorce
- The Children’s Bill of Rights
- A Survey Reveals a Huge Disconnect for Couples
- Mediation and the Tale of the Single Lemon
- “Oh Yeah, I Do That, Too”
- What Are 2 Basic Requirements for Mediation?
- Can Conflict Be Good?
- How Can “Skip Track” Be Helpful in Divorce Mediation?
- Hitting the Pause Button in Divorce Mediation
- Ahhhhh . . . . . Silence
- Mediators and Mental Health Professionals: Working Together to Help Our Clients Through a Divorce
- Friendly Cross-Species Interactions in the Animal Kingdom
Categories of Blog Articles