- How complicated their issues are
- Whether they have children or not
- Whether they’re both “on the same page” as to the end of their relationship
- Whether they’re waiting for certain events to occur (such as the sale of a home) before finalizing their arrangements.
Welcome To My Blog
My name is Susan Ingram. I’ve chosen to focus my work in the areas of mediation and coaching because of their potential to help clients make decisive, constructive changes in their lives. My writings here will encompass topics not only related to mediation and coaching, but to the many issues that impact our lives in general. I welcome you to join me in this adventure, and to share your comments as well. For more information about me, [click here].
Join My Mailing ListFor Email Newsletters you can trust
Recent Blog Articles
- How Long Will This Take?
- Divorcing Couples and Parenting Plans
- A Valuable Resource for Parents of Children with Learning Disabilities
- Beware the Well-Intentioned Advice of Friends and Family
- Why Mediation Is Better for Couples and Their Children
- The “Good Enough” Settlement Agreement
- Reflection – What Happens When It’s Not Part of Our Lives?
Integrated Team Mediation: What Is It
and How Can It Benefit You?
- Can Mediators Be Impartial and Address an Imbalance of Power?
- Can a Mediator Really be Neutral or Impartial?
- What’s Perception Got to Do with It?
- Special Needs Children and Divorce Mediation
- One-Up, One-Down: Power Imbalances in Mediation
- Purr-fect Wisdom: 6 Life Lessons from Master Percy
- Creating Daily “Listening Time” with Your Child
- Mediation: Balancing Self-Determination and the Law
- What’s “Fairness” Got to Do with It?
- What’s the Difference Between Empathy and Sympathy?
- “AND” – One Little Word that Can Make a Big Difference
- 6 Tips for Resolving Conflicts
- The Many Faces of Mediation: Elder Parents & Adult Siblings
- The Many Faces of Mediation: Family Businesses
- The Many Faces of Mediation: Couples and Families
- Insights from a Dispute Resolution Pro
- Marital Mediation – What is it?
Categories of Blog Articles